Hi, I am Mark Figueroa. I write Horror, Fiction and Sci-Fi Writer. I also create art and poetry on occasion. I enjoy traveling and exploring, and like to share those experiences.
Reach out for commissions and collaboration.
I write horror and fiction. I am not particularly religious though I am trying to be. The horror I write is what scares me the most. I have many simple fears to most people, but to me they feel real.
I would suffer in someone else’s place. Not sure for how long.
Anyway, I am not sure what my religion is.
I believe in god, that’s for certain.
Excuse any AI or Elon Musk call outs.
I do not know enough on the subject and I have no clue about anything related to AI. I tried working in tech and every chance I got, I messed up. I do not understand it. I get coding and get the concept, but I do not understand it. I feel the same about the economy. I have an advanced education and I feel completely clueless most of the time.
I am not a genius of any kind or anyone special. I have made a lot of mistakes and the only thing I am certain of is that I will make more. I pray to god no one, including myself, especially the world of tomorrow (I still like to believe in it; though I think the rapture is coming tbh. Like, full on Jesus rapture. Soon.)
When I tried doing anything professional, I was lazy and did not listen. I feel that I missed many valuable lessons. I am not an example or a role model of any kind and I spend most of my time thinking of the things I have done wrong with hopes god can forgive me. I have had atrocious feelings, thoughts, attitudes and behaviors toward people (I do not particularly like or care for most people. Not that people are not trustworthy or anything. We are all too different and doing different things. I have various friends for various interests.) however, for the most part, I prefer to stay off the internet and mind my business, drawing, and writing short stories/comics for leisure.
I like video games, a lot. Too much and find ways to cycle on and off playing. I enjoy socializing, nature, history, theology and philosophy. I am not certain that I do anything right, or particularly well. I have not found, nor am I certain that I, or anyone else has a concrete purpose given by their parents, god, or anyone.
Please DM on social media and we can chat there, or lets meet at a cafe somewhere.
Use my Link Tree or the icons below to contact and follow me.
- NJ in spring 1990
- Horace Mann Elementary School in NJ
- Greenbrier Elementary School in SC (1997 – 2001)
- Hillcrest Middle School in SC (2001 – 2002)
- Lincoln Elementary School in NJ (2002 – 2004)
- Lyndhurst High School in NJ (2004 – 2005)
- Freedom High School in PA (2005 – 2006)
- Irvine High School in CA (2006 – 2008)
- Fairleigh Dickinson: BA Communications (14 – 16)
- Fairleigh Dickinson: MBA Entrepreneurship (16 – 17)
Military & Work Experience (LinkedIn in my Linktree)
- Marine Corps
- 6842 Meteorological and Oceanographic Analyst and Forecaster
- METOC / MOAF School Keesler AFB
- MCGAGCC 29 Palms
- Went all over Vegas, LA and Palm Springs (wild times)
- Enhanced Mojave Viper (EMV)
- MCAS Iwakuni
- Travelled all over mainland Japan
- Travelled all over Okinawa
- Angeles City, Philippines
- Pohang, South Korea
- Noteworthy things:
- Rifle and Marksmanship Coach Qualification
- Certificate of Commendation
- Letters of Appreciation
- General, generic military awards
Look me up on LinkedIn or Facebook. More data exists there for any stalkers and lurkers who consume, but don’t engage.
Following me (or anyone else)?
Nice! Engage with the content!
Feel free to reach out and AMA via DM.